Last updated: October 12, 2018
This Policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through means other than this Website, on any third-party site or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from this Website.
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time, and your continued use of this Website is deemed to be acceptance of such changes. Please check this Policy periodically for changes.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including without limitation:
- Information you provide to us;
- Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including, without limitation, usage details, IP addresses, cookies, and web beacons; and
- Information we receive from third parties, such as our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, including, without limitation, information provided in accordance with (a) registering to use our Website, (b) subscribing to our service, (c) requesting further services, (d) entering a contest, promotion or survey sponsored by us, or (e) reporting a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website; and
- Information that you provide through a social media site, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram (collectively “Social Media”), when engaging with our Website or Social Media accounts.
Social Media Pages
The Company may collect personal information from you through Social Media if you provide it. Examples of how personal information may be collected directly on Social Media include your provision of information through (a) an application or form which links to this Policy, including links to our Website on Social Media or (b) an interaction with an agent of the Company via Social Media.
This Policy does not cover the privacy and security practices of the individual social media sites on which the Company has an account.
The social media sites where the Company has its Social Media may provide aggregate and customer information and analysis to the Company about visitors’ use of our Social Media and the Company’s advertising on these sites.
Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies, and Other Technologies
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, without limitation, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Website and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Website.
We do not collect personally identifiable information automatically, but we may tie this information to your previously submitted personally identifiable information.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our service; and
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
We may also use your information, or permit selected third parties to use your information, to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, or to provide your information to third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregated information about our users. We may also use such aggregated information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience. Even though we only disclose aggregate information that is not personally-identifiable to advertisers without your consent, when you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement there is a possibility that the advertiser may assume that you meet the target criteria they selected.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Contractors and service providers we use to support our business; and
- To a buyer in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or any other form of sale of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about its customers is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Third Parties. If you do not wish us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to: email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used for promotional purposes by the Company, you may opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transaction.
You should review this Policy carefully, because if you do not agree with our practices, your ultimate choice is not to use the Website. Remember, by using any part of the Website, you accept and agree to our privacy practices. If we update this Policy, your continued use of the Website (following the posting of the revised Policy) means that you accept and agree to the terms of the revised Policy.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You may send us an e-mail to email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: La Terza, LLC at 611 Shepherd Dr., Unit 17, Cincinnati, OH 45215.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us through this Website is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. All payment transactions on our Website are secure and encrypted, and we never store your credit card information. Payments are processed through a third-party
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: email@example.com.